Makeup & Motherhood

Just making it up as I go along!

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Alone At Last

It's noon, and I finally got my husband to leave the house with our oldest daughter. I just put the baby down for her afternoon nap. I am alone. It's glorious. If you are a parent you know what I mean. If you aren't then my advice to you if you are going to be a parent sometime in the future...savior your alone time. Besides being a wife and mother of two, I am a makeup artist. So I will give you a little heads up about what I will be discussing. Mostly it's going to be about exactly what the title says..."Makeup & Motherhood." I will dole out some daily beauty tips and tricks along with the various trials of mothering my two small adorable daughters. You can also check out some of my articles on ClubMom.com. I am one of their "Go-To Experts" in the hair and makeup catagory. Plus they actually pay me to write. Hooray for money! Here is the link to my articles, and feel free to let me know what you think. I appreciate any and all feedback. Really. Even if it's bad, lay it on me.
http://www.clubmom.com/display/219947?expertId=456374586&fromModule=topnav_mem&fromPage=250925

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home