Makeup & Motherhood

Just making it up as I go along!

Friday, July 14, 2006

I Love Starbucks, But...

I admit I am a total coffee addict. What stay-at- home mom isn't? I try to just have one cup, one very large cup in the morning, but I do like it later in the day too. I especially love Starbucks. I know Starbucks is a huge coorporate money sucking racket and I know that and I still love it. I can usually make do with a tall coffee, but sometimes I spluge on a Non-fat-sugar-free-grande-vanilla-latte. Can you belive how complicated coffe can be? But it's soooo good. I know it's ridiculously expensive and pointless to pay almost $4 for a cup of coffee, and I pretty much hate myself everytime I get one, but oh well. I saw a segment on the Today show this morning about how Starbucks is trying to get kids hooked on their coffee drinks. I believe it. You want to know why? It seems like everytime I am in a Starbucks, someone in line ahead of me is ordering their kid or "tween" some kind of large ridiculous coffee drink. Don't people know caffeine is not good for kids? Just because it's packaged in some gigantic frothy drink doesn't make the caffeine part go away. I know when I was a kid, my parents didn't let me drink coffee. They said it would stunt my growth. I don't think that's changed.
*Beauty Tip*-No time today, I have to take my daughter to swim lessons!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home