Makeup & Motherhood

Just making it up as I go along!

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Big News! Lance Bass Is Gay!

I admit it. I faithfully read People and US practically everyweek. I love celebrity gossip and news stories. I don't know why I find this information about people I don't even know interesting, but I do. Bump watches! Who's sleeping with whom! Celebrities with out makeup photos! Love it all. Now I don't read Star or the Enquirer, I have to draw the line somewhere. I want reliable information, right? So yesterday the big news story on the cover of People was that "Lance Bass Is Gay!" Now being more of a Backstreet Boys fan(I even went to one of their concerts in 1999, and I was easily the oldest person there with my gay guy friend of course. And he screamed louder then all of those little girls! So I didn't really get into the whole N'Sync craze. Yet I can still tell you all of the names of the boys in that band and probably some other useless info about them that I have read. I don't think I would have pegged Lance Bass for the gay one though. Maybe that little dark haired guy in the band that wasn't that cute. I thought he was maybe gay, because obviously out of the five of them, the odds are that someone is probably gay. I do think it's great that Lance has finally decided to come out and just be relaxed about it. I know I am one of those super liberal people who are in the minority in the small suburb where I live, but I do believe in gay marriage. It should be legal for anyone that wants to get married who are in a loving committed relationship. Why should only heterosexuals get to experience marriage? We as a whole group of heterosexuals have a pretty high divorce rate. It's not something to be proud of. Let's see if gay marriage works better! Someday I do think it will be legal in all states, it's just a matter of time.

*Beauty Tip* "Today I see beauty everywhere I go, in every face I see, in every single soul, and sometimes even in myself."-Kevyn AucoinCheck out my favorite all time makeup artist's website. KevynAucoin.com He was a pioneer in the beauty field as an influential makeup artist for almost 20 years.
Two of my favorites books by Kevyn are "Making Faces" and "Face Forward". Both of these books offer step-by-step guides on achieving the exact makeup look you want. His before-and-after pictures of people and celebrities he has worked with are amazing. Kevyn always felt that true beauty lies in discovering your own individuality. Check out these books sometime on Amazon.com, they are a beautiful reference to have.
-->
Trackback URL for this post:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home