Makeup & Motherhood

Just making it up as I go along!

Saturday, July 15, 2006

New Celebrity Moms And Their Nighttime...

Baby Nurses. There are many celebrities that have just had babies and I know they have help at night. They try to keep it a secret. You know who I am talking about. Those celebrities that claim that they get up in the middle of the night for feedings, and then appear on a morning talk show all "bright eyed and bushy tailed?" It's because they have help, and lots of it. Especially at night. DO NOT BE FOOLED>and really if you had all the money in the world, and had a new baby at home, wouldn't you hire a little help at night too? I know I would. I admit it. If I could have skipped that 2am feeding or that 5 am feeding, I would have and gladly. I have two daughters now who are out of the infant stage, and I loved every minute of their babyhood. I adore new babies, but I still did not enjoy getting up in the middle of the night, stumbling around trying to grab a bottle and change a squirmy newborn. I think that if a lovely baby nurse had been there for the first couple of months it wouldn't have interfered with the bonding process at all. I love my baby girls, but I need my sleep too.

*Beauty Tip* For puffy eye relief try putting on a cooling eye gel in the morning. You can even leave it in the fridge for that extra cool effect. Pat it gentley around the eye area with your ring finger to diffuse puffiness. A couple of great ones for new moms or anyone to try are Prescriptives Super Line Preventer Intensive Eye Treatment($45)and Olay Age Defying Revitalizing Eye Gel($10)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home