Makeup & Motherhood

Just making it up as I go along!

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Justin Timberlake Please Bring My Sexy Back!

Have you heard the new Justin Timberlake song-"Sexy Back"? I think you can listen to it for free at www.justintimberlake.com. I have to say that the first time I heard it I was was like WHAT? It was very electronic, but with very little singing on his part. After I heard it a few more times, I have to say the song is engrained in my brain. I can't stop singing it and hearing the beat in my head. But the question is as a stay-at-home Mom, what can I do as the songs says to "bring my sexy back?" Children seems to suck the life out of me during the day so by the time nighttime with my husband rolls around, I have nothing left to give. No sexy, no nothing. Just let me read my magazine!

It's been a rough couple of days. Yesterday was a real doozy with the the awful gum spliting incident. Read yesterdays blog if you want to know those gruesome details. Plus my oldest took a bite out of her younger sister's hand. Well just little teeth marks really.

Today needs to improve. My youngest is already napping, which is a bad sign. It's too early and guarantees that she will need another nap around four, and then she won't be tired for bed until 9. Blah. I need to summon up some serious energy to do something fun with the girls today. Maybe the pool, but I am not sure I want to tackle that since my youngest thinks she can swim and insists on throwing herself under the water repeatedly forcing me to pick her up chocking and sputtering to set her back on her little baby feet.

Here is my fantasy for today...it's a sexy one. Maybe Mary Poppins will magically show up at my door, entertain my girls all day, make them healthy great meals, and put them to bed while I curl up on the couch, read a book all day, or go to a spa for a massage, manicure, pedicure, hot salt scrub, and hair cut. Great fantasy right?

*Beauty Tip* If you are in need of a great massage because your shoulders are sore from carrying around two little children all day, but can't afford the luxury of a spa, then check out the pricing of some acredited massage schools in your area. Most massage students need to complete a certain number of training hours and practice on people for a small fee. Usually around $20-30 which is a lot cheaper then the $60-100 price tag of a massage at a spa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home