Makeup & Motherhood

Just making it up as I go along!

Friday, September 22, 2006

Patrick Dempsey-You Made Me Love You.

I didn't want to do it. I really really didn't want to I swear. I had been avoiding it for two years now and been completely happy with my choice. Until last night that is. I had to do it. The preview were just too compelling not to. People keep telling me to do it all the time, even my own mother. So I did....I watched Grey's Anatomy for the first time.

Not only did I watch the premier of season three, I also watched the wrap up of season two before that. I mean if I am going to get on the bandwagon of the show I might as well be caught up completely right.

Let me tell you something. Two hours of Patrick Dempsey was NOT a bad thing. He is ridiculous handsome.

So overall I enjoyed the show. It was pretty sad though when that blond girl's fiancee died, and she's laying in the hospital bed with him.....boooooohoooohhooooo. I sobbed like I had watched the show for the past two years and actually cared about these characters! Kind of silly yes, but honestly I think I am hooked and will probably tune in next week.

The only reason I didn't watch it in the first place two years ago was for a couple of reasons. Number one the commercials advertising the show were so totally cheesy and silly, my husband and I would imitate them and just laugh. And the other reason is that since Grey's Anatomy is a hospital drama, I felt like I was being disloyal to good ol' "ER" on NBC. I have watched "ER" since the beginning, but stopped watching when I was pregnant with my girls and couldn't stand the gory bloody nature of some of the scenes. Which incidentally I caught the premier last night of "ER" and that was sooooo sad too!

Maybe I need to check out some of the comedies coming out this fall tv season. Unless none of them have anybody who looks like Patrick Dempsey, which they probably don't. I mean how about "Ugly Betty" anyone? I don't think so!

*Beauty Tip* If you don't have naturally wavy thick glorious hair like Patrick Dempsey there are some great volumizing products out there to try. My favorite right now is the "Create Root Volume Brushable Lifting Spray" by Jonathan Product. You remember good ol' Jonathan Antin from "BlowOut" on Bravo, right? Hair Stylist to the stars! His line is avalible at Sephora.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home