Makeup & Motherhood

Just making it up as I go along!

Thursday, October 05, 2006

House Buying Hell

We are buying a new home. I promised we wouldn't do this, but we went ahead and did it anyway. We bought BEFORE we sold. Yep, that's right. We haven't sold our current house yet. Plus it's been on the market for awhile and I am not sure it will sell anytime soon. Even though we dropped the price way way way down to like five dollars. Our past two Open Houses have gone pretty well, but still no offers. Why oh why? I am not a religious person in the least, but I did venture out to the gigantic religious monument store 25 mintues away from my house just to buy one of those St. Joseph statues. I guess you are supposed to plant it in your yard and the patron saint of home buying will sell your home. Either that or the eight dollars I spent on the statue will grow into a money tree and save us from bankrupcy. How's that for wishful thinking?

*Beauty Tip* Since I am in such a dark mood about this whole home buying/selling situation, the latest trend in nailcolor is perfect for me. The color is black and it's hot with all the celebrities right now. OPI's($7) Black Onyx and Chanel's($18) Black Satin are equally bold goth colors to choose from.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home